Sole Fitness SB900 Indoor CycleSole Fitness
Sole Fitness SB900 Indoor Cycle
The SOLE SB900 elevates the workout experience for both the indoor and outdoor cyclist. SOLE combined the needs of both types of users to design a comfortable, affordable cycle providing the ultimate exercise experience in their own home or in a light commercial setting.
The SOLE SB900 was designed to include SPD pedals, a wireless display console, quiet magnetic brake resistance, and a convenient water bottle holder. The seat and handlebars are fully adjustable with conveniently placed fasteners, allowing each user to find the right position for a comfortable workout, while the sturdy frame, and heavy weight flywheel ensure a smooth and quiet ride.
The monitor displays RPM, time, KCal, distance and speed and is compatible with a wireless heart rate chest strap (not included) helping users stay within their heart rate training zones and work toward optimal fitness results.
At SOLE, we have designed our exercise cycles to meet consumer needs and allow you to work out on your own terms. The natural, comfortable feel of SOLE cycles has been created with an ergonomic design, adjustable seating, a large easy to view console display, and a strong durable frame. Using only premium components, SOLE has focused on ergonomic design without sacrificing quality.
The SOLE SB900 indoor cycle features deluxe pedals with SPD clips.
SOLE cycles feature adjustable seating to ensure all users are able to customize the seat position to their specific requirements, ensuring all users are in the correct position to maximize each workout.
Easy console viewing helps to prevent frustration during your workout. With your workout feedback and progress displayed on a large screen, it is easier to keep your workout goals in view.
A strong durable frame is the foundation of SOLE Fitness cycles. Heavy steel tubing makes our indoor cycles durable, light, and manageable. Dual transport wheels at the front of each frame help make moving the cycles easy and convenient.
- Whisper quiet magnetic resistance provides smooth transitions
- LCD screen provides 'realtime' feedback displaying time, speed, distance, calories, pulse, average and RPM
- Fully adjustable up/down, fore/aft racing style seat and handlebars
- 48 lb/22 kg chrome plated heavy duty flywheel
- Deluxe pedals equipped with toe clips and SPD technology
- Now includes removable tablet holder
- Footprint (in.):47" L x 21.5" W x 50" H
- Item Weight (lbs.):136 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity (lbs.):300 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions:42.5" L x 10.5" W x 41" H
- Shipping Weight (lbs.):147 lbs.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3yrs
- Labor: 1yr