The Concept2 BikeErg is the latest addition to our family of sport-based ergometers. The BikeErg has the same flywheel and Performance Monitor as our Concept2 Indoor Rowers and SkiErgs, bringing to cycling the strengths and features we've previously brought to rowing and cross-country skiing.
The flywheel uses air resistance to create a smooth, quiet ride that responds to your efforts. The damper is your "gearing", allowing you to adjust the feel of your ride. Unlike most stationary bikes, the BikeErg has a clutch, so just like a real bike, when you stop pedaling, the flywheel keeps on spinning.
The sophisticated Performance Monitor gives you instantaneous workout feedback, with a wide variety of displays and workouts to choose from. The Performance Monitor is calibrated so you'll be able to directly compare your times and distances with other people, as well as track your progress.
The BikeErg comes from a company with over 40 years experience of making innovative, high quality products. Whatever sort of indoor cycling workout you're after, whether you're looking to get fit or gain an edge for your next race, the Concept2 BikeErg is the perfect machine for you.
Every BikeErg includes our most advanced Performance Monitor, the PM5. The powerful PM5 provides repeatable, comparable data for every ride. The PM5 offers automatic “Just Ride” mode, or allows you to set up a variety of workouts. The monitor gives you a wide range of data, including pace, watts, cadence (rpm) and Calories and automatically stores this information. The PM5 uses power from 2 D-cell batteries whenever it is not being powered by the flywheel.
The PM5 monitor on the BikeErg has both Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless connectivity, allowing it to connect to many heart rate belts, fitness devices and apps. The free Concept2 ErgData app helps you track your workouts and can sync with the Concept2 online logbook. Third party apps, such as Zwift, can provide additional features to help keep you motivated.
Adjustable Saddle and Handlebars
Both the saddle and handlebar positions are easily adjustable. You can set the saddle height with our secure and easy tool-free ratcheting system. The fore and aft saddle position and angle can be adjusted for custom fitting. The handlebars move up and down, and forward and back, and with three different handlebar riding options, you can easily find the setting that’s best for you.
Customize Your Ride
Prefer your own set-up? The BikeErg fits most standard bike parts, so you can easily use your own saddle, handlebars and pedals for the ultimate personalized experience.
The BikeErg uses high-strength poly-groove belts rather than a chain for a quiet ride. The belts are self-tensioning to help extend life and reduce maintenance.
Lightweight and Mobile
The BikeErg’s aluminum frame makes it both light and durable, while caster wheels make it easy to move around. At just 58 lbs (26 kg), it's lighter than most other stationary bikes.
The BikeErg requires very little assembly and we include all necessary tools and clear instructions with lots of pictures.
Durable Construction That’s Easy to Maintain
Our machines are well-known for their durability and construction. Tough and built to last, our machines withstand rigorous use in training centers, living rooms, hotels, health clubs and military bases around the world. We make sure our machines are easy to care for so you can focus on using your investment, not maintaining it.
Included with your PurchaseWe include the following items with your BikeErg:
- BikeErg Product Manual with Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide
- Tools and instructions for assembly
- Overall Length: 48 in (122 cm)
- Width: 24 in (61 cm)
- Seat Height: Seat to Pedal range (approximately): 31–40.5 in (79–103 cm)
- Crank Length: 170 mm
- Q Factor15.5 cm
- Drive: Poly-groove belts with self-tensioning system
- Monitor: PM5
- Power Requirement: The PM5 takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lb (136 kg)
- Construction: Welded aluminum frame; Steel feet
- Finish:Black powder coat frame; gray anodized posts
- Storage: Must be stored in its fully assembled state
- Assembled: 48 in x 24 in (122 cm x 61 cm)
- Machine Weight: 58 lb (26 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: One box: 15 in x 26 in x 48 in (38 cm x 66 cm x 122 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 80 lb (37 kg)
- Frame Parts–Five Year Limited Warranty
Concept2 will replace or repair, at our discretion, the frame parts listed below that fail due to a defect in materials or workmanship for a period of five years from date of purchase of your Concept2 BikeErg.
This warranty does not cover: damage to the finish of your machine; damage sustained as a result from neglect, abuse, or failure to follow BikeErg maintenance requirements;
The five year warranty applies to the following parts:
- Front and rear leg assemblies, excluding caster wheels
- Main box frame and bottom cover
- Seat and seat post (excluding position adjustment components and plastic sleeves)
- Handlebars and handlebar support parts (excluding position adjustment components and plastic sleeves)
- Flywheel, flywheel axle, flywheel pulley, flywheel bearings
- Cranks, crank axle, crank pulley, crank bearings • Jack shaft, jack shaft pulley, jack shaft bearings
- Flywheel cover and perf All Parts
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- This warranty does not cover: use of the BikeErg with parts or accessories from third parties; damage to the finish of your machine; damage sustained as a result of neglect, abuse, or failure to follow BikeErg maintenance requirements
MAINTENANCE: The consumer must perform, or have performed, the following maintenance in order to keep the warranty in effect: a. Check all screws for tightness, including those used for assembly. b. Clean the saddle, handlebars, step pad and flywheel as recommended in the maintenance section of the